Automatically, a well-crafted sales funnel will guide visitors toward conversion, one seamless step at a time.
But there are many different tools for building sales funnels — and choosing between two effective tools with similar features and integrations can be pretty challenging.
Which one is best for your business?
By the end, you should know which service is a fit for your business.
Let’s dive in!
TL;DR Overview of 10 Minute Funnels vs. ClickFunnels
Short on time? Here’s our TL;DR overview of 10 Minute Funnels vs. ClickFunnels!
- The biggest difference between ClickFunnels and 10 Minute Funnels is that ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales funnel marketing tool (including email autoresponder, membership site, etc.) and 10 Minute Funnels is only a sales funnel builder.
- Additionally, ClickFunnels is a tried-and-true service with more than 90,000 members, while 10 Minute Funnels is much newer.
- ClickFunnels starts at $97 per month but has a 14-day free trial.
- 10 Minute Funnels starts at $67 per month and has a 14-day trial for $1.
- ClickFunnels has way more features than 10 Minute Funnels, but 10 Minute Funnels is a little less pricey.
Try ClickFunnels FREE For 14 Days!
The Difference Between 10 Minute Funnels and ClickFunnels
First, 10 Minute Funnels is only a sales funnel builder. You can’t build a membership site with the tool, and any emails you want to send will need to go through third-party integration.
However, 10 Minute Funnels is a relatively new tool.
Our service has more than 90,000 members — hundreds of whom have used ClickFunnels to build million-dollar businesses — our sales funnel templates are proven to work. We offer mission-critical features like split testing capabilities, website hosting, a drag-and-drop editor, an email autoresponder (for building follow-up funnels), e-commerce features, the ability to build a membership site, and more!
Now let’s talk more in detail about exactly what each tool offers.
Here are some of ClickFunnels’ most important features.
Drag-and-Drop Visual Editor
With ClickFunnels, you can edit any page of any sales funnel. Just choose an element, drag it, and drop it wherever you want on the page! Then you can edit that element to match your brand and your marketing goals.
100+ Themes and Templates Available
Not only do we provide you with our proven-to-work sales funnel templates, but we also give you access to our massive library of user-created sales funnels. You don’t need to use these to be successful, but they’re there if you want ‘em. Just check the reviews before you buy!
Total Split Testing Capabilities
Whenever we launch a marketing campaign at ClickFunnels, we are always testing something. We understand the importance of split testing first-hand, and that’s why we pass this capability onto all of our members!
High-Converting Sales Funnels
Never built a sales funnel before?
Not sure how to create a sales funnel that’s actually effective?
Not to worry — we’ve been at it for a decade now. And over that time, we’ve got a pretty good idea of what works… and what doesn’t.
Which is why we provide all of our members with refined-by-fire sales funnel templates. Whether you’re trying to generate leads, make sales, or collect registrants for an online event, we have a sales funnel for you!
Unlimited Conversion Tracking
How are your sales funnels performing?
You can see mission-critical metrics right inside your ClickFunnels dashboard — number of visitors, conversion rate, purchases, etc.
Easy-To-Use Email Follow-Up Funnels
Follow-up is one of the most important parts of building a successful sales funnel.
You don’t just want to convert quick action-takers… you want to convert people who need a little more time to think it over. Email-based follow-up funnels are the answer.
Membership Site Included
Want to create recurring revenue for your business?
With ClickFunnels, you can build a membership site that allows users to create accounts, log in and out, access member-exclusive content, and more!
Building an e-commerce store?
10 Minute Funnels Features
Here are some of 10 Minute Funnels’ most important features.
With 10 Minute Funnels, you can edit any page of your sales funnels with their easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor.
Visual Funnel Builder
10 Minute Funnels also allows you to customize order forms to always collect the most important information from your customers.
3rd Party Analytics
Sales Funnel Templates
Below, you’ll find lists of some of the primary integrations ClickFunnels and 10 Minute Funnels offer. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all available integrations, but a brief overview.
- Twilio — Use to personalize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Calendar Into Your Funnel — Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. It can use lots of different calendar software for integration.
- YouZign — Use for hosting custom images on YouZign and then publishing those same images on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage — Use to set up push notifications for your funnels.
- SalesForce — Use if you want to integrate SalesForce with your ClickFunnels account.
- Warrior Plus — Use to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered — Use to enable automatic order fulfillment when someone places an order in your funnel.
- Stripe Payment — Use Stripe as a payment integration and send funnel customers receipts directly from Stripe.
- Kajabi — Use to connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal — Use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and accept payments through PayPal.
- WordPress — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with your WordPress website.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify website with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast — Use to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your subscribers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation — Use to set up Shipstation for order fulfillment once someone purchases through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect — Use to send customer information from ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items from ZenDirect.
10 Minute Funnels Integrations
We couldn’t find a list of integrations that 10 Minute Funnels offers, but here’s what their website says…
“10 Minutes Funnels integrates with all the top email providers automatically!
…and for the smaller, less popular email autoresponder services, we built a specialized integration that automatically adapts to whatever custom code they ask you to add to your pages.
Or, using our drag and drop page builder, you can even use our built-in shopping cart to build CUSTOM order forms that bill your customers through an Authorize.net or Stripe connection.”
ClickFunnels currently has two dead-simple pricing options. Most importantly, though, we offer a 14-day free trial so that you can try us out for free without any sort of commitment.
Our first plan is $97 per month, and you get up to 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, unlimited leads, 3 custom domains, and one billing integration. Our second plan is $297 per month, and you get unlimited everything, 3 billing integrations, and some other cool gadgets.
Learn more over here.
Try ClickFunnels Free For 14 Days!
10 Minute Funnels Pricing
10 Minute Funnels has two pricing plans.
The first is $67 per month and includes 20,000 visitors, 20 funnels, 100 pages, 3 custom domains, 9 funnel templates, and 32 page templates.
The second is $167 per month and includes visitors, funnels, pages, and domains, as well as 9 funnel templates and 32 page templates.
They also have a 14-day trial for $1.
ClickFunnels Case Study & Review
Try ClickFunnels FREE For 14 Days!
10 Minute Funnels Demo & Review
We couldn’t find a case study for 10 Minute Funnels, but here’s a demo of their tool, which should give you a better idea of what 10 Minute Funnels is capable of!
Since 10 Minute Funnels is pretty new, we couldn’t find any third-party reviews to post here, but here’s one other article from Viral Home Based Pursuit that reviews 10 Minute Funnels.
10 Minute Funnels vs. ClickFunnels: Which Do You Choose?
So what do you choose?
Both are great services, and both can certainly help you grow your business.
The only question you have to ask is, which tool is a better fit for your business?
Only you can answer that.
And perhaps the next best step is to try out both ClickFunnels’ and 10 Minute Funnels’ free trials… why not try before you buy?
Off you go!
Try ClickFunnels FREE For 14 Days!