Are you ready to take your FBA to the next level? It may seem daunting, but scaling your Amazon business is relatively straightforward.
Here are a few smart ideas to get you moving.
1. Use Technology
Rather than scaling your business manually, you can get software that does it for you. There are several options to choose from, such as Feedbackwhiz, and many platforms have appealing sign-up offers.
2. Improve Your Present Listings
Before you go wild branching out, it’s best to get maximum control and benefits of the listings you already have. How good are your click-through-rates, rankings, conversions, and revenue? Is the existing setup operating at its best?
There are several elements you can improve.
- Product titles
Also, make sure you’ve optimized your pricing on existing listings. Winning the buy box will go a long way to getting you extra business. There are several software tools available to help you monitor and adjust pricing effectively.
3. Launch New Products
If you’ve already established a customer base and set of products, why not offer them more?
Launching new products shows customers you are evolving and have more to give them. Be sure to research what products pique clients’ interest before proceeding.
You can look at specific areas on Amazon to establish this:
- Subcategories within your primary market category
- Leads based on the “customers who bought this product also bought” and “sponsored products related to this item”
- Amazon stores belonging to your competitors — what are they selling that you don’t have?
4. Add Variations of Existing Products
You can also consider adding variations to existing high-performing products. This technique piggybacks off a product that is already doing well, saving you the time and effort to get reviews and ratings for a new product.
You can stock product variations such as:
- Smaller or larger sizes
- Various styles and colors
- A multi-pack
It may not be the cure-all to your scaling ambitions, but it’s a useful and easy to implement step.
5. Reach into Other Markets
Do some research regarding supply and demand for new areas. It shouldn’t prove too challenging if you have already been selling for a while. Expanding into new markets is a superb way to tap into more income.
6. Pool Business Models
- Becoming an Amazon Affiliate, promoting other products, and getting a commission
- Offering commissions to other affiliates
- Developing wholesale contracts with other retailers
- Providing wholesale prices and supply drop shippers