Originally written by Anna Jordan on Small Business
Today’s episode features professional performance coach, Phillippa Hurrell, who shares practical and insightful tips and advice on how small business owners can look after their wellbeing in these high-pressured and stressful times.
Covering healthy habits, how to understand stress to combat negative thoughts and how to increase productivity, the recording is packed full of practical tips every small business owner can start implementing today.
Have a listen to Phillippa Hurrell in the media player below.
For more advice on running your small business, head over to the UK Domain.
Want to hear more podcasts?
The previous podcast from the UK Domain talks about customer data and cyber security.
We’ve featured a host of guests too. Listen to the latest episodes below.
- Angel investor and digital expert, Sherry Coutu
- Entrepreneur and former Dragon, Rachel Elnaugh
- Businesswoman and Dragon, Deborah Meaden
- Entrepreneur and The Apprentice 2005 candidate, Tim Campbell
- Gousto CEO, Timo Boldt
- Entrepreneur and The Apprentice 2018 candidate, Jackie Fast
- Investor and former Dragon, Piers Linney
- Investment fund manager, Nicola Horlick
- Supermodel turned entrepreneur, Caprice
We’ve got podcast episodes from the first series looking at:
- How one business owner’s mental breakdown caused her to see trolls from her past
- How one entrepreneur hired a videographer to track their every move and build their business brand
- How funding a business led one entrepreneur to stress-related alopecia
- One entrepreneur’s first professional public speaking engagement
- Adapting to UK life and learning English before starting a business
- Securing seed funding
- Finding the perfect head of customer care
- Reaching a £1 million annual rate of return
- Boosting client numbers from 30 to 850
- Starting a brand new business from scratch
To find out more about Small Business Snippets, you can download the trailer.
If you want to listen to the podcast elsewhere, it’s available on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud and Spotify. It’d also be great if you could leave us a review and subscribe.
Remember to like us on Facebook @SmallBusinessExperts and follow us on Twitter @smallbusinessuk, all lower case.