But this isn’t a stagnant dream.
Our promise to you, our members, is that we’ll do everything in our power to help you build a business that achieves your entrepreneurial dreams.
When it comes to our customer service, sometimes that will mean answering your questions over live chat, sometimes it’ll mean sending you a helpful resource, and sometimes it will mean showing you how to use our software over a screen-share call.
Whatever the case, we’re here to help. 🙂
And on this page, you’ll find our most recent standards, procedures, and iterations that allow our customer service team to serve you better.
Training For Our Customer Service Reps
In 2020, we added 50 awesome agents to our customer service team, growing from about 100 to 150 reps.
We did this in order to increase our bandwidth for serving our members and to improve response time.
As a part of our hiring process, we require all applicants to go through a “troubleshooting test” where we give them a sales funnel that contains some intentional “issues”. They turn on their webcam and record themselves trying to resolve the issue as if they were working with a ClickFunnels member. During this phase, their goal is to explain to us in a recorded video how they would help a ClickFunnels member resolve the matter.
This allows us to see how they handle stress, how creative they are in problem-solving, and how they will likely interact with our members.
As of January 4th, 2021, we are officially offering live chat to all of our members.
Our goal in doing so was to decrease our “handle time” — this is the time it takes for you to get your request completely resolved.
And we’re proud to say that our average handle time for a ticket is now down to 20 minutes! This means that for an average request, you can expect it to take about 20 minutes for full resolution — that’s counting from the time you message us to the time that your ticket is resolved.
Ability To Serve
Our ultimate goal with all of these changes is to be able to better serve our members.
Here are a few additional updates toward that end…
- All previous tickets and conversations are saved in our secure database so that our reps have important context for matters that take a little longer to resolve (that way you don’t have to keep re-explaining what’s going on).
- All of our reps have access to customer accounts so that they can see what’s going on in real-time and help you resolve it more quickly.
- We support a Fully remote team (even before it was cool) which allows us to provide 24/7 support anywhere in the world.
- Our 2CCX members have direct access to phone support inside of their account and can start a call directly inside of their browser.
- For our One Funnel Away program, we now do live office hours every week.
More Updates Coming Soon!
And we’ve got more updates and improvements in the works.
So check back soon for more updates!