Trying to decide between Instabuilder and ClickFunnels? Here’s our full 2020 comparison, including the features, integrations, and differences of each!
But those similarities only make the decision more difficult.
Here, we will discuss the primary differences, strengths, and weaknesses of ClickFunnes and Instabuilder.
By the end, you’ll be able to make an informed decision about which service is the best fit for your business.
TL;DR Overview of ClickFunnels vs. Instabuilder
Short on time?
Here’s our bulleted TL;DR overview of ClickFunnels vs. Instabuilder!
- The biggest difference between the two services is that ClickFunnels is an all-in-one dedicated sales funnel builder (you can build your entire online business just using ClickFunnels) Instabuilder is a marketing plugin for WordPress users.
- It’s also worth noting that ClickFunnels is much better at helping members create effective sales funnels… vs. Instabuilder, which provides users with the tools but not the know-how.
- Both ClickFunnels and Instabuilder have plenty of features to create versatile sales funnels, but ClickFunnels offers more integrations (and doesn’t require a WordPress site).
- Instabuilder charges a one-time payment of at least $77 (depending on which plan you choose) for lifetime access. But it doesn’t offer a free trial.
- ClickFunnels charges $97 per month but has a 14-day free trial!
- If you’re still on the fence, we recommend giving ClickFunnels a try (since we have a free trial) for 14 days, and if it’s not a fit, then you can purchase Instabuilder!
What’s The Difference Between Instabuilder and ClickFunnels?
There are a few important differences between ClickFunnels and Instabuilder.
But that’s not the only difference.
Instabuilder offers page templates but doesn’t offer guidance on combining those pages into tried-and-tested sales funnels.
From our experience (and we’ve helped more than 90,000 entrepreneurs build sales funnels!), well-crafted sales funnels that guide visitors, step by step, toward the exact action you want them to take have a much higher conversion rate than single-page experiences.
Try ClickFunnels Free For 14 Days!
Here are some of ClickFunnel’s most important features.
Drag-and-Drop Visual Editor
What domain do you want to use to host your sales funnel?
Just let us know in your ClickFunnels dashboard, and we’ll do the rest!
100+ Themes and Templates Available
Looking for a different sales funnel to fit your unique goals?
Well, we offer all of our member’s total access to our high-converting templates… but we also provide access to our template marketplace where you can purchase user-created sales funnels. Just check the reviews before you buy!
Total Split Testing Capabilities
And we pass that split testing capability onto our members. Create two versions, edit the element you want to test, and see which performs best!
High-Converting Sales Funnels
Building a sales funnel from scratch can really difficult, especially if you’ve never done it before.
Creating a high-converting funnel without proven-to-work templates is kind of like trying to build the lego death start without instructions… it ain’t happening.
That’s why we offer all of our members complete access to all of our high-converting sales funnels. Just choose the one that fits your goals, and we’ll guide you through the rest!
Unlimited Conversion Tracking
Easy-To-Use Email Follow-Up Funnels
Follow-up is key to building an effective sales funnel.
You don’t just want to catch quick action-takers… you want to catch people who need a little more time to consider before they buy.
That’s why we created follow-up funnels… which are just email-based sales funnels that convert cart abandoners and upsell new customers. That means more profit per sale!
Membership Site Included
Want to build a membership site and create recurring revenue for your business?
All ClickFunnels members can create membership sites that allow visitors to log in and out, access exclusive content, and sign up for a subscription.
Ecommerce businesses work really well with ClickFunnels.
Here are some of Instabuilder’s more noteworthy features.
Want to edit the layout, design, or specific elements of your landing pages? With Instabuilder, you can easily drag, drop, and customize anything on any page.
Mobile Responsive Design
In today’s world, the majority of internet browsers are using mobile devices.
That’s why it’s important to make sure that your webpages are optimized for laptops, tablets, and phones all at the same time. Mobile responsive design is how both ClickFunnels and Instabuilder accomplish that.
Design webpages however you like, and both tools will automatically optimize them for all devices.
You can create 2- or 3-step opt-ins and question-based opt-ins (for surveys & applications).
Testing, learning, and iterating are one of the marketer’s greatest strategies for success.
And Instabuilder allows you to create landing page split tests so that you can discover which sales copy, CTAs, design elements, images, and headlines perform the best.
Instabuilder allows users to customize the title tag, meta description, and URL of each of your landing pages. It’s not the most versatile SEO tool in the world… but it offers some base functionality.
As with most landing page creators, Instabuilder offers convenient pre-built templates.
Below, you’ll find lists of some of the primary integrations that ClickFunnels and Instabuilder offer. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all available integrations, but a brief overview.
- Twilio — Use to personalize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed a Calendar Into Your Funnel — Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. It can use lots of different calendar software for integration.
- YouZign — Use for hosting custom images on YouZign and then publishing those same images on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage — Use to set up push notifications for your funnels.
- SalesForce — Use if you want to integrate SalesForce with your ClickFunnels account.
- Warrior Plus — Use to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered — Use to enable automatic order fulfillment when someone places an order in your funnel.
- Stripe Payment — Use Stripe as a payment integration and send funnel customers receipts directly from Stripe.
- Kajabi — Use to connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal — Use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and accept payments through PayPal.
- WordPress — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with your WordPress website.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify website with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast — Use to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your subscribers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation — Use to set up Shipstation for order fulfillment once someone purchases through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect — Use to send customer information from ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items from ZenDirect.
Autoresponders — Instabuilder claims to integrate with “every major autoresponder in existence today,” but we couldn’t find a list of which autoresponders they’re referring to.
GoToWebinar — You can use this integration to connect your Instabuilder pages and forms to your GoToWebinar account.
ClickFunnels currently has two dead-simple pricing options. Most importantly, though, we offer a 14-day free trial so that you can try us out for free without any sort of commitment.
Our first plan is $97 per month, and you get up to 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, unlimited leads, 3 custom domains, and one billing integration. Our second plan is $297 per month, and you get unlimited everything, 3 billing integrations, and some other cool gadgets.
Learn more over here.
Try ClickFunnels Free For 14 Days!
The nice thing about Instabuilder is that it only requires a one-time payment to use the plugin for life. However, the service doesn’t offer a free trial… so it might be a good idea to try ClickFunnels for free before committing to Instabuilder.
Instabuilder’s first plan costs $77 and allows you to install the plugin on up to three domains. Their second plan costs $97 and allows you to install the plugin on an unlimited number of domains that you own. And their final plan costs $197 and allows you to install the plugin on client websites and your own domains.
ClickFunnels Case Study & Review
Instabuilder Demo & Review
We couldn’t find a case study of how Instabuilder is impacting entrepreneur’s businesses, but here’s a demo of the tool so you can get a better idea of its features!
Below is the only third-party review with a star-rating that we could find on Instabuilder.
Instabuilder vs. ClickFunnels: Which Service Do You Choose?
You now understand the features, integrations, strengths, and weaknesses of both Instabuilder and ClickFunnels.
Which one are you going to choose?
In the end, both services are great at what they do — ClickFunnels helps online entrepreneurs create high-converting sales funnels, and Instabuilder is a versatile marketing integration for WordPress users.
So really, it’s just a question of what you’re trying to do that will help determine which service to use.
If you’re still undecided, then try ClickFunnels for free for 14 days and see what you think!
If it doesn’t work out, you can always switch to Instabuilder down the road.
(But Instabuilder doesn’t have a free trial, so it’s better to start with ClickFunnels)
Let us know how it goes!
Try ClickFunnels Free For 14 Days!