Continuing our series of product showcases that started with the recently launched AccurateAppraisals.com, today we’re going to take a look at Brand Ambassador, and the potential to help build a profitable network of online influencers.
A brand ambassador represents your brand in a positive way and provides a more consumer-centric view of the products or services in question.
Anyone who can do that for your company is worth their weight in gold.
In an era where people are prone to mistrust regular advertising, these messages seem to come from people just like them – regular people that they follow on social media and have opinions that they trust.
Of course, not all of them provide the same value to your company. And many of them may still need a little more incentive to become an active ambassador.
That is where Brand Ambassador comes in.
Brand ambassadors, like any other resource, can be hard to manage. And, if you’ve been building a community of ambassadors by sponsoring their work in the form of free products or other compensation, you need to make sure they are providing some real value in return.
In the world of social media, this is especially important. You need to know who is posting about you and to make sure the content the ambassadors are creating actually supports your brand.
We are talking about Brand Ambassador in this context because they have documented instances in which companies have been able to drive a 40% increase in sales in three months.
This product gives companies the ability to:
- Manage the existing ambassador base to improve the quantity and quality of content creation and maintain commitment through better communication tools.
- Obtain reliable up-to-date data on their ambassadors’ daily activity by centralizing all content and measuring impressions, engagement, and exposure generated.
- Scale and empower their ambassador network to drive sales through referral codes that track clicks and conversions. This also means they can create custom ambassador incentive programs.
This software is designed to incentivize current paid influencers to join the platform by making it easier for them to create content across all social media channels. The entire process is quite simple. It goes a little like this:
- Invite your customers, friends, and followers to be a part of a community of Brand Ambassadors.
- Communicate directly with them so you can keep them involved with any campaigns, promotions, and any other important events.
- Analyze the results through the metrics that are tracked in the system. It gives the brand the ability to measure and understand the amount of influence a social media push (and each individual ambassador and influencer) really has.
Influencer marketing can have a huge impact on your brand. To show exactly how much, Brand Ambassador shared a case study with us in which it took just 4 months for a brand’s network to grow exponentially. In those few months, their network was able to generate more than 3k posts, earning more than 500k likes, and 25k comments. They calculate that the visibility grew to nearly 8.5 million impressions in a single month of activity.
Is It for You?
The right influencers can have a huge impact on your brand perception, the question is how much value is each one contributing.
This platform is designed to help you manage your influencers and motivate your advocates (and potentially provide rewards for their activities). You can expand and utilize user-generated content to leverage the power of these online personalities.
Brand Ambassador is offering an effective tool to help brands communicate with their influencers and ambassadors.
We’ve discussed before how important a network of influencers can be in the modern marketing world, but many people don’t know where to even start. Sure, to some extent, a good ambassador community will form naturally, but if you go about it the wrong way, you could hinder your efforts before you get things rolling.
This tool may be what you need to kickstart your community growth.