Cloud technology is not just growing quickly, it’s evolving!
These 5 cloud computing trends will witness improvements in 2021.
1. Rise of Hybrid Cloud Computing
Hybrid could is a combination of on-premise private cloud and public cloud services with a seamless balance between platforms. The majority of the organizations utilize the hybrid cloud computing system to upkeep their workflow and production because of the following reasons:
- Cost efficiencies
The above benefits offered by a hybrid cloud help fit into all the possibilities, making it an excellent resource for businesses and large organizations.
2. FaaS Implementation in Cloud
FaaS (otherwise called Function-as-a-Service) is a type of cloud-computing service that allows you to write and update a piece of code without the complex infrastructure typically associated with building and launching microservices applications. A FAAS example: AWS Lamba from amazon.
Cision says more tech giants will pick up FaaS as a tool to encounter market expansion of almost a 7.72million by 2021
Some of the important advantages of FaaS implementation are:
Improved developer velocity
There is no good time for developers! But thanks to FaaS, that helps developers to spend more time on logic instead of worrying more about servers and deploys.
FaaS code is inherently scalable! This helps in handling all the scaling concerns without chaos! And of course, developers don’t have to worry about creating possibilities for high traffic or heavy use.
Serverless FaaS providers do not charge for idle computation time. Because of this, clients no need to waste money over-provisioning cloud resources rather only pay for computation time.
Therefore, the role of FaaS in cloud computing trends for the upcoming year would dominate.
3. Mobile cloud computing
Mobile Cloud Computing(MCC) most talked about trend in this century!
MCC is the combination of cloud computing and mobile computing that is used to enable the execution of rich mobile applications on a plethora of mobile devices, with a rich user experience.
Trends that impact the future of Mobile cloud computing:
- Accessing spreadsheets, presentations, and data processing through mobile is an easy task now!
- Phone network providers are developing mobile cloud as a value adds option.
- Mobile cloud infrastructure helps consumers to shop online.
- Consumers use social media for not just entertainment but also a business. So, mobile cloud is important.
4. Rise of The Cloud Native
Containers are rapidly turning into the new blueprint for application development with revenue growth of 24 million by 2024.
This is because :
- Faster workload transportation between on-premise, the private cloud, and on the edge.
- Faster Deployment
- Low-code development s.
- Saves cost
- Easy Scalability
2. Orchestration Platforms
The cloud orchestration market is estimated to be valued up to US$ 20 Bn globally by 2025.
5. Expansion of Serverless
A cloudless server is a technology that will be a prominent highlight in top cloud computing trends 2021. Serverless computing technique for implementing functions in the cloud on a required basis this technique helps industries to work on a huge space on core products without the pressure to manage servers.
These serverless computing techniques can change the conception of cloud adoption with endless advantages.
If this is not convincing, Satya Nadella, chief executive officer at Microsoft, favors serverless models. As per him, serverless computing is driving major changes in the development paradigm, which can not only be responsive and back-end computing but can also be the future of distributed computing.
The factors to be considered while taking cloud service are:
- Security: Cloud service providers must provide the services like data encryption, cloud security, and firewalls.
- Access to Data Center: Data centers helps you to get a network with minimum latency that helps in completing the task faster.
- Backup: Cloud service providers always have a setup for backup, and should see if the data backup procedure is easily understandable.